Establishing a new sustainability strategy at your company can come with plenty of baggage but what if you had the chance to do it all right…from the beginning.
- No long term relationships that are inconsistent with your sustainability strategy
- No long term contracts with non-aligned partners
- No inertia built into your operations and decision making
- No culture of fear for trying unproven strategies
- No track record with reliable supply chain partners
- No interference from a parent company
Posted in Business and Sustainability, Culture and Leadership, Culture Change, Organizational Culture, The Hub Also tagged corporate culture, corporate culture of fear, csr, csr strategy, csr strategy baggage, culture, organizational change
Rewarding the best of the best at the CRRA Awards gives an inkling on sustainability reporting in 2014.
For the last three years my firm (Terrafiniti) has had the distinct pleasure of supporting CorporateRegister.com’s annual CR Reporting Awards (CRRA 15), the unique global, non-financial reporting accolades.
Our role has been to support shortlisting; reading and scoring all awards entries, which gives a fantastic snapshot of current practice in reporting across the world. This year (2014, for the 2015 Awards), the CRRA had a record number of entries, with around 100 organisations submitting reports.