Sharing your corporate message in the sustainability era is tricky business. Experts agree that sustainability doesn’t mean anything real to consumers. Too often, it brings to mind technical issues or overwhelming environmental challenges. More than ever consumers want to live meaningful lives and engage with brands that are driven by purpose. They want to trust that a brand is making good choices for them.
[Please have a look at the recent report by BBMG which takes a closer look at this evolving challenge for companies. "The New Sustainability Narrative: Tapping into Meaning and Purpose."]
Join us on September 30th as our expert panel explores the challenges and opportunities of building a sustainability narrative that connects more deeply with your audience.
Our Distinguished Guests:
- Steven Sage, VP Sustainability & Innovation, Kruger Products L.P.
- Eric Whan, Director, GlobeScan
- Phillip Haid, CEO, Public INC
- Claudio Gemmiti, Senior VP, Innovation and Strategic Growth, Club Coffee
Discussion Facilitator: Brad Zarnett, Executive Director, TSSS
DATE: Tuesday, September 30, 2014
TIME: 4:30-7:30 EST (snacks & networking from 6:45-7:30)
LOCATION: Ryerson University, Podium Building, 380 Victoria Street, The Commons Room 250 (map)
FREE LIVE WEBCAST & twitterchat #tssschat from 5:15 – 6:15 PM EST
(Tickets for both the live event and the webcast must be purchased in advance)
During the event we will explore some of the following:
- Why do traditional marketing strategies seem to be missing the mark today?
- What do consumers and stakeholders want from companies today?
- What companies are having success building an authentic connection with consumers?
* What are they doing different?
* Why are they successful?
- What are some of the themes that seem to be resonating most with consumers today?