The Future of Capitalism: New Metrics, New Models, New Outcomes
Has Capitalism lost its way? Can it survive or will it be replaced? Does your company understand the strategies for the new economy? Are you ready to compete in an economic system that rewards shared values, well being and inclusive prosperity? Join us on Tuesday March 4th to hear from one of the world’s leading experts on the emerging metric of well-being…the new bottom line.
Mark Anielski, author of “The Economics of Happiness” and advisor to the Prime Minister of Bhutan, will share with us how progressive companies are getting ahead of the curve and optimizing their most important assets – trust and relational capital.
DATE: Tuesday, March 4, 2014 (registration closes February 27)
TIME: 4:30-7:30 EST (snacks & networking from 6:30-7:30)
NEW LOCATION: Loyalty One, 438 University Ave., 12th Floor, Toronto (use elevators on the left in the lobby)
TWITTERCHAT: #tssschat from 5:00 – 6:30 PM EST
WEBINAR: A deeper dive into the issues discussed at the live event – to be held on Thursday March 20, 2014 at 1pm EST (register below)
(Tickets for both the live event and the follow up ‘Deeper Dive’ webinar must be purchased in advance)
During the event we will explore some of the following:
* What’s wrong with Capitalism? Does it have a future?
* What we can learn from Bhutan – the happiest country in the world
* Why the topic of Inclusive Prosperity was such a hot topic at Davos
* How companies like PUMA and Unilever are positioning themselves for the future by expanding their metrics to include well-being
* How progressive companies are optimizing their most important assets: trust and relational capital